The Center for Safe Internet Pharmacies (CSIP) will launch with an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, July 23 at 5:00 p.m. CSIP will officially announce its partnership between multiple U.S. government agencies and several worldwide internet and e-commerce organizations. The goal of this collaborative effort is an extensive campaign to help educate consumers about the dangers of unsafe counterfeit or contaminated prescription drugs.
The following executives will be speaking at the event:
- Marjorie Clifton, Executive Director, CSIP
- Robert Hormats, Under Secretary, Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment, U.S. Department of State
- John Roth, Director, Office of Criminal Investigations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Noah Hanft, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Chief Franchise Integrity Office, MasterCard
- Mary Snapp, Corporate Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Microsoft
- Scott Blake Harris, General Counsel, Neustar